Search Engine links
1. Google search interface in Indian languages.
Google search interface in Hindi, Sanskrit, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, Urdu, Bengali, and Nepali languages.
2. SEO extension for Firefox.
SEO Extension for Firefox finds Google PageRank and related links for Web sites shown in search engine results.
3. Sites for keyword suggestions.
See the number of searches for a particular keyword on Yahoo! with Overture keyword suggestion tool.
Use Google AdWords keyword suggestion tool to find keywords related to your query. Google AdWords traffic estimator provides the estimated CPC, cost-per-click, for keywords without adding them to an ad campaign.
Digital Point keyword suggestion tool shows how many times a word or phrase was search on Wordtracker and Overture (Yahoo! Search Marketing).
NicheBot keyword finder.
4. Reading: Google PageRank on Wikipedia.
5. Interesting search statistics from AOL search results. Almost 90% of users don’t go beyond the first page of search results, and 40% of those click on the first result with 12%, 8%, 6%, 5%, and 4% clicks for the next five results.
6. What's new in GTalk? GTalk offers file sharing, photo sharing, voicemail, and music status with trends.
7. Reading - Social search engines.